It's a big bag of organic basil!
Basil provides some macronutrients, such as calcium and vitamin K, as well as a range of antioxidants. Basil's health benefits include reducing oxidative stress, supporting liver health, fighting cancer, protecting against skin aging, reducing high blood sugar, supporting cardiovascular health, boosting mental health, reducing inflammation and swelling, and combating infection.
Ideas on way to eat basil:
- Sprinkle fresh, chopped basil over a pizza or into a wrap.
- Arrange some basil leaves over slices of tomato and mozzarella, then drizzle the dish with olive oil.
- Add basil to soups, tomato sauces, and stir-fries.
- Make a marinade with basil, olive oil, and chopped garlic.
- Add whole, chopped, or torn fresh leaves to a salad.